Today on the podcast, I chat with Danny Iny, founder and CEO of Mirasee. An education expert, Iny began his company to help other experts create and market online courses in their field.
In addition to running his business, he is the best-selling author of nine books, including his most recent, Leveraged Learning: How the Disruption of Education Helps Lifelong Learners and Experts with Something to Teach.
On this episode, we discuss the new book, how the educational landscape has shifted dramatically over the past few years, and how both learners and experts can take advantage of the online learning revolution.
Questions I ask Danny Iny:
- How has the culture shifted to make entrepreneurship more appealing?
- What is leveraged learning?
- How is education changing, and can colleges keep up?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How we define the fundamental role of education.
- Why it’s important to think about desired outcomes for education before committing to a program.
- How the maturation of the online educational market is leading to a shift in expectations.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Danny Iny:
- Learn more about Danny Iny
- Learn more about Mirasee
- Order a copy of Leveraged Learning: How the Disruption of Education Helps Lifelong Learners and Experts with Something to Teach
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!